Dear guests of the Hotel Lindauer Hof,
"SOCIAL DISTANCING SHOWS GOOD MANNERS"
Solidarity – consideration – respect for others
Since last year these are values which we have come to know, and which have enabled us to look into the future with increased optimism.
At the moment we still cannot shake hands when we meet. But there are other ways of greeting others: a friendly smile, an appreciative nod or wink. However things are, we will be delighted to welcome you.…
Keep your distance and be aware of others
Being aware of others means always keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres.
- On arrival
From Tuesday, November 16, 2021, only the 2G rule applies to all guests in the hotel and catering industry, i.e. admission only for vaccinated and convalescent people. Negative tests are no longer valid.
* Children up to the age of 12
* Guests, if a medical certificate proves that no vaccination is possible for medical reasons
Guests should familiarise themselves with the regulations currently in force in their own country or state or approach the relevant health authorities. Since regulations vary from place to place, we are unable to advise you in this respect! Many thanks for your understanding.
- Mandatory mouth and nose covering
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that FFP2 masks are mandatory at all times in all public areas of the hotel.
Our hotel team members undergo regular antigen tests and are therefore legally permitted allowed to use normal mouth and nose covering whilst working.
- Our Covid-19 precautions
From the very first day of re-opening after the Lockdown, our COVID-19 precautions have been top priority.
As a result, you can rest assured that your health and safety are in the very best hands. We insist on the highest possible level of disinfection, cleaning and safety:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available at all strategic points in the hotel.
- All our staff wear face covering whilst working.
- Social distancing is maintained in all areas of the hotel.
- All public areas and guest rooms undergo the highest standard of cleaning using specialised equipment, colour coded towels and the relevant disinfection procedures.
- Contact surfaces such as the buttons in lifts, handrails, door handles, light switches, remote controls, touch screens etc. are disinfected on an even more regular basis.
Kitchen, restaurant, service:
- Members of our kitchen and service teams and suppliers have been thoroughly trained, and they work according to the strictest requirements using gloves and face protection.
- The social distancing requirements between tables have been adhered to and surpassed.
- Our generous breakfast buffet is now available, but mouth and nose protection is mandatory.
- Glasses, crockery and cutlery undergo the highest standard of cleaning in industrial dishwashers at temperatures of over 70°C.
- Corona test stations in Lindau
TEST CONTAINER / Test container:
in Maximilianstrasse – Fussgängerzone - Schnelltests
Maximilianstrasse – Pedestrian zone – Rapid tests
CORONA TESTZENTRUM / Corona test centre:
Bösenreutiner Steig 33, Lindau – Schnelltests + PCR-Tests
Bösenreutiner Steig 33, Lindau – Rapid tests + Laboratory tests